Thursday 15 October 2015

Week 4

I didn't update the blog these weeks, and I feel really bad about it. I still have a lot ongoing at home (as I said in the previous post, I still have to move somewhere else) so my mind isn't totally focused. Anyway, I've done my research in the meantime! Today we had a sort of informal meeting to have and give feedback each other. Everyone was really open minded and glad to help and share ideas! For my project I have more clear thoughts now. I mentioned the Escape Room theme. I kept that and decided to focus on the "Prison Break" scenario. Here's some of the mood-board I've done



Since the theme isn't actually light, the colours and the atmosphere will be dark. I have some studies of the characters, but after today's talk I decided to change them a bit. So here's the before:


And the after:
I changed the design because someone let me notice that they were all too similar and.... clean? They didn't scream "prison" at all (maybe just the first guy) so I kinda thought about what they did to be in prison. I prefer these design, so I'm quite happy for now :) 

About the prison itself, I want to look up at some TV series and horror movies/videogames. The colour pallette for rusty old prisons is usually blue/orange, so I'll use these colours in addition to the Logo ones (yellow/black/white) 

Anyway, I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment