Monday 9 November 2015

E-mailed the client

So, last week I e-mailed my "fake" client and attached a PDF with sketches, idea, fonts, colour choices etc. I had an appointment with the tutor (namely the client) last Thursday and she told me what she liked and didn't regarding the whole project. I took notes and... well, I have to change few things!

Anyway, here's what I sent to her:





She told me that the idea and concept it's pretty good, but I had to change (or clarify) few things like:

- The characters (she liked the "all prisoners" idea, but I need to have 3 male and 3 female characters)
The poses aren't really good; some of them are too static and frontal, you can't really tell what's the character personality just by looking at it.
The prisoners should show more expressions and distress, at least few of them should.

- I should put a "CAN YOU ESCAPE THE ROOM IN TIME?" slogan somewhere on the front of the bag.

-I kinda forgot to add few more notes about the colour palette choice, but I'll fix this as soon as possible;

-The tutor like the first option for the font (as long as I change the colour in black), but didn't like the "Prison Break" font (if I want to keep that font, I should explain why).

Regarding the e-mail itself, she said I was too accommodating (I shouldn't apologize in advance) so I'll try to be more confident.

I actually already changed few of the things above, but I'll wait and put them together (send them to the client) before posting here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment