Sunday 3 January 2016

Tim Bradford

I recently searched artists to follow on the web and I found Tim Bradford.

He is an English artist who studied for a BA Hons in Illustration at Lincoln University and an MA in Illustration and Animation at Kingston University London.
He usually draws traditionally and colours using Photoshop and Illustrator.
Quoting his "about" page, his "imagery is quirky, gun and character based, and his work often incorporates custom typography along with some movement". (x)

I love his style and palette colours! It's all so vivid and stylized. 
I think this type of art is very straight-forward and simple to understand. I would like to study similar styles in the future.

Here there's more of his works:






As I said above, he's also an animator! He has done some animations commissioned by Cambridge University. These animations had to explain certain idioms used in everyday life (like "light at the end of the tunnel" or "a piece of cake")

Here's the link to watch his animations!






No comments:

Post a Comment